The QPIDS team regularly hold training days for registered services, to help support them on their accreditation journey. The training day provides further information on the QPIDS accreditation programme, helping delegates understand the standards and evidence requirements to achieve accreditation.
By the end of the training day, attendees will have:
- gained a thorough understanding of the accreditation pathway and how the assessment works
- learned how to use the webtool to support the process
- explored the standards in depth and discussed how to overcome common challenges
- developed an effective plan to support improvement in the service
- connected with other immunology professionals, gained peer support and advice.
To reserve a place at our next training day (date TBC), please contact the QPIDS team: askQPIDS@rcplondon.ac.uk.