The IQAS team regularly hold training days for registered services, to help support them on their accreditation journey. The training day provides further information on the IQAS accreditation programme, helping delegates understand the standards and evidence requirements to achieve accreditation. By the end of the training day, attendees will have:
- gained a thorough understanding of the accreditation pathway and how the assessment works
- learned how to use the website to support the process
- explored the standards in depth and discussed how to overcome common challenges
- developed an effective plan to support their service
- connected with other allergy professionals, gaining peer support and advice.
To reserve a place at our next training day (date TBC), please contact the IQAS team: askIQAS@rcplondon.ac.uk.